Click to Call
Grove Insurance Agency

319 E. Main St.
Brownsburg, IN 46112

Get Directions

Featured Insurance Blog

When You Need RV Insurance

If you own an RV and are an Indiana driver, it is a requirement for you to get a specific type of RV Insurance, such as bodily harm coverage and liability damage coverage. 

While basic insurance is great and all, you might want to consider getting additional coverage to make sure you are insured for different situations. Below we outline some additional types of coverage you could get on your RV and when you will need it. 

Grove Insurance Agency in Brownsburg, IN proudly offers RV Insurance to residents in the state of Indiana. For more information on when you need RV insurance, keep reading below. 

Additional cover needs

So, what additional cover could you need and when? Some examples you can find below:

  • Umbrella insurance, which you could need if you are in an accident with someone and they try to sue you for liability. If you think this is a situation that could happen to you, you might do well to purchase umbrella insurance because lawsuits can easily leave you out of pocket. Umbrella insurance can also help if you run into extra costs not covered by the basic insurance you purchased for your RV. 
  • Collision coverage, which you could also need in the case of an accident, although in this case, this would cover you. If you are involved in an accident and your RV needs repairs that cost a lot, collision coverage can cover parts of all of these costs. 

If you feel ready to discuss RV insurance, please call Grove Insurance Agency in Brownsburg, IN as soon as you can.