Click to Call
Grove Insurance Agency

319 E. Main St.
Brownsburg, IN 46112

Get Directions

Featured Insurance Blog

Coverage You Can Add to the State Mandated Bike Insurance

You might come to Grove Insurance Agency to insure your motorbike or trike with the state’s required insurance but think about adding coverage to your motorcycle policy. The coverage the state government requires protects the other individuals on the road. You need to add collision, comprehensive, roadside assistance, and personal injury protection (PIP)/medical coverage to protect your vehicle and health.

In Brownsburg, IN, you can add to your motorcycle policy to protect your bike or trike.

Choose from the following coverage options:

Collision – covers repairing or replacing your vehicle when it incurs damage from an accident. The accident can involve no other vehicle or other vehicles. This covers hitting a mailbox or a deer running out in front of your car.

Comprehensive – covers repairing or replacing your motorbike when it incurs damage from a natural hazard, such as hail, fire, tornado, etc. Tree limbs that fall on it or snow/ice damage also fall into this category.

Roadside assistance – covers a tow truck to assist you when your bike breaks down on the road for any reason. If you lose your bike keys or run out of gas, you phone the dispatcher, and roadside assistance responds to your location with help.

Personal injury protection (PIP) – covers your medical care needs if you incur an accident. Also called medical coverage for motor vehicle insurance. It ensures that if you’re involved in an accident, your insurance will pay for your medical bills.

Contact Us Today

Call, email, or visit Grove Insurance Agency, serving Brownsburg, IN, for the bike policy that protects your bike, medical care, and the other drivers on the road. Let us help protect you.